Enterprise Design Patterns (.pdf)
You are working very hard, but does it really make a difference?
● An Enterprise Architect finding your great ideas have a very limited impact on business decisions?
● A Service or UX designer tired of creating concepts that are never implemented the way you envisioned them?
● A Business Analyst wanting to work on the big picture instead of point solutions? Then this book is for you.
The patterns in this book capture the wisdom of practitioners from many different fields and provide practical guidance on:
● How to deal with common obstacles in the enterprise design practice;
● Producing creations that people love to co-create;
● Building the relationships you need for collaborative design;
● Applying experience-based, pragmatic design practices.
This book lays the foundation for the practice of designing enterprises to improve their Identity, Experience and Architecture.